27 September, 2020

Dana acquires Dana Brevini power-transmission and fluid power businesses

03 April, 2017

Dana Incorporated has completed the acquisition of the power-transmission and fluid power businesses of Dana Brevini Group, S.p.A.


The acquisition immediately expands Dana’s product portfolio and establishes the company as a provider that can manage power conveyance to move machines and also perform the work functions of the machine.

The acquisition also increases Dana’s addressable market for off-highway driveline systems by providing access to tracked vehicles in that segment, and significantly broadens the opportunities in the industrial market – an important segment that Dana has served for more than 70 years.

Additionally, the acquisition provides a platform of proven technologies that can be offered to Dana’s on-highway customers; and accelerates Dana’s hybridisation and electrification initiatives.

Greater strength and diversity

Customers of both companies will benefit from the combination of two complementary organisations, as the agreement creates a stronger, more diverse company, better able to serve their needs.

“Our industry is going through a period of change. The combination of Dana Brevini and Dana creates a formidable player in this dynamic market” said Renato Dana Brevini, president of Dana Brevini Group S.p.A. “Our customers and employees will find an ideal fit with Dana, a company that delivers true value through a commitment to innovation. Dana’s global footprint, operational excellence, deep knowledge of the vehicular and industrial markets, and position as a top-tier supplier to manufacturers will raise the profile and market penetration of our products. This is the beginning of a new era,” concluded Mr. Dana Brevini, “and it will be well represented by the new Dana-Dana Brevini logo, already visible on all our major manufacturing plants.”

Dana purchased an 80% share in the Dana Brevini businesses, with an option to purchase the remaining 20% by 2020.




Events
 
Buyers' Guide Search
 
Search for UK supplier by name
Browse by Product Group.
Magazine
September 2020To view a digital copy of the SEPTEMBER 2020 issue of Hydraulics & Pneumatics Magazine, click here.

July/August 2020 Annual Buyers' GuideTo view a digital copy of the July/August issue of Hydraulics & Pneumatics Magazine, click here.

For a FREE subscription please click here

June 2020 Issue To view a digital copy of the June edition of Hydraulics & Pneumatics Magazine, click here.

For a FREE subscription please click here

BFPA YearbookTo read the latest BFPA Yearbook, click here
BFPA Training AcademyClick the image to go to the BFPA Training Academy website
Compressed Air & Vacuum Technology Guide 2018To read the official BCAS Compressed Air & Vacuum Technology Guide 2018 click here
Offshore Europe JournalOEE
Talking Industry
Super Swivels
Impulse Automation Limited was established in 1960 and is based in the United Kingdom. We are an importer and distributor of mechatronic components used in a wide variety of industry sectors.Impulse Automation Limited
IndequipWEB LOCATOR
Hy-Pro FiltrationWEB LOCATOR
PrimaryWEB LOCATOR
Newsletter
 
Newsletter