Mobile hydraulic transfer unit from Tidyco
Tidyco Ltd.’s Hydraulics Division has launched a new mobile hydraulic transfer unit to market. According to the company, the portable trolley is robust, easy to manoeuvre and is suitable for a wide variety of sector applications.
The unit is suitable for use within a wide variety of industry sectors, including: steel, agricultural, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, rail and paper & packaging.
Key features of the unit include the following:
• 49 LPM.
• 110 Volt.
• Cost replacement elements.
• Accessories available to fit upon request.
• Mobile and easy to manoeuvre.
• Robust and reliable.
• Quality components.
• Reliable Parker GP3.
• Includes metre suction end delivery hoses.
• Fitted with steel lancers.
Each unit is powder-coated and can be colour co-ordinated to individual customer requirements. It is also available to hire. Tidyco comments that the unit is ideal for replenishing oil levels, servicing hydraulic tanks and preventing contamination via use as a kidney unit directly piped to the tank.
Tidyco’s team of hydraulics engineers, trained at the National Fluid Power Centre, can attend customers’ sites to identify hydraulics system faults and offer solutions. If the repair cannot be carried out on-site, then Tidyco has full test and repair facilities in its Derby-based hydraulics workshop, offering:
• Pump and valve test, service and repair.
• Hydraulic cylinder load test, service and reseal.
• Oil cleanliness/contamination analysis, hydraulic system flushing service and filter replacement.
• Full pressure/load test certification ensuring safety as well as performance.
• Hydraulic power pack design and build capability.
• Flexible hydraulic hose assembly (2” swage capability) and rigid tube manipulation (up to 63mm OD).
• Bespoke hydraulic cylinder manufacture, service and repairs carried out in-house.
Tidyco comments that benefits of its Hydraulics Department include: reduced downtime, reduced Hydraulic oil contamination, increased running time and increased safety.
Hannover Messe 2017
24 April, 2017, 9:00 - 28 April, 2018, 18:00
Messegelände, D-30521 Hannover
BFPA and BFPDA AGMs
16 May, 2017
Ardencote, hotel and conference centre, Warwickshire
Seawork International 2017
13 - 15 June, 2017
Mayflower Park, Southampton
SPE Offshore Europe 2017
05 September, 2017, 9:30 - 08 September, 2017, 14:00
Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre